This position is responsible for the assembly and testing of medical device/pharmaceutical consumables to support customer requirements. All duties will be performed in compliance with applicable cGMP, FDA, and all other regulatory agency standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Manufacture assemblies using aseptic techniques.
2. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) controlled documentation and manufacturing work instructions.
3. Set up equipment to perform assemblies.
4. Perform visual inspections to assure all parts are completed within standards.
5. Inform leads of any discrepancies in part quality or any issues pertaining to worker or equipment safety.
6. Perform general housekeeping and organization within designated area.
7. Effectively communicate safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff in a timely manner.
8. Support NorthStar’s Quality System and Health and Safety Program by following procedures and mentoring others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more years of assembly experience in a controlled production environment with working knowledge of cGMP; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to understand and interpret blueprints
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
• Adaptable to change in the work environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.