Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer support to new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Work effectively and efficiently with Customers, Accounting, and Sales staff to set up sales orders in system based on contract requirements.
2. Organize and maintain paperwork, records, and documentation as required to comply with Regulatory Agency, State, and Company procedures.
3. Understand Company products and terminology associated with quotes, contracts, purchase orders, and communicate with customers, technical support, field service engineers, and sales staff.
4. Enter orders accurately and timely, ensuring all information is correct.
5. Issue and follow up on Return Material Authorization (RMA) to ensure timely returns as required.
6. Maintain professional demeanor during all interactions with both internal and external customers.
7. Contact customers to ensure expectations are being met or exceeded relating to product quality and material shipments and identify opportunities for process improvement.
8. Work with Sales and Operations departments to ensure shipments are made in accordance to customer order due dates and inventory levels.
9. Provide support to Sales, Marketing, and Technical support departments as necessary.
10. Bi- weekly rotation with other CCR’s to support after hour requests of Nuclear Pharmacy Customers.
11. Assist customers with resolving issues and concerns either directly or by directing them to other departments for resolution.
12. Support in house training of customers as requested.
13. Effectively communicate safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff in a timely manner.
14. Support NorthStar’s Quality System and Health & Safety Program by following policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree and three or more years of directly related experience working with customers; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with complex healthcare/pharmaceutical products/services desired.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable to change in the work environment
• Ability to be “On Call” up to 50% of the time
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.