Are you looking to be part of a game-changing organization that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking individuals with a pro-active, collaborative, can-do mindset to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit, WI.
NorthStar develops, manufactures, and distributes radioisotopes used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. Using novel and advanced technologies, NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader.
Innovative technology, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning. NorthStar offers health and life insurance, 401K match, paid holidays, and paid time off, and all NorthStar employees are eligible on day one for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
The Logistics Coordinator will assist the Manager, Warehouse & Logistics in overseeing all logistics activities. Ensure timely and safe movement of product through the facility. The successful candidate must be able to manage changing priorities for various customers. This results-driven position requires attention to detail, ability to multi-task, maintain current policies/procedures, and train others in a hands-on environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with shipping personnel, freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation, and supply chain solutions to ensure timely receipt and delivery of shipments.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments. This includes customer shipment deliveries that will occur outside of normal business hours.
- Assure compliance with outside agencies including, local, state, federal, and country-specific regulatory agencies as it directly relates to logistics and trade compliance.
- Load and unload trucks using material handling equipment and forklift.
- Complete and provide all shipping documentation and paperwork necessary to facilitate the shipment of both Domestic and International orders, which includes: Commercial Invoices, Shippers Bills of Lading, Carriers Air Way Bills (AWB), and Hazardous Materials Declarations as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in a Transportation or Logistics related field and five or more years of practical Logistics/Transportation experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. HazMat CFR 49 Certification and previous forklift experience preferred. Time Critical shipping in the Pharmaceutical or Medical field a plus.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is headquartered in Beloit, Wis. This location is our primary manufacturing site and accommodates all of our corporate functions. Beloit has small city charm, with a lively and renovated downtown, yet is also close to cities such as Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford.
Beloit is a part of the larger South Central Wisconsin/Northern Illinois region, which offers residents and visitors alike a unique blend of urban opportunities and rural, natural beauty. The area, therefore, offers collections of natural, educational, artistic, and historical attractions alongside a wide variety of sporting and social opportunities. There are several cities and many towns within a reasonable commute of Beloit, which offer a wide choice of residential styles and a large number of school district choices for those considering relocation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Logistics Coordinator – 1800 Gateway Blvd. Beloit, WI 53511