Are you looking to be part of a game-changing organization that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking individuals with a pro-active, collaborative, can-do mindset to join our rapidly growing team in Columbia, MO.
NorthStar develops, manufactures, and distributes radioisotopes used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. Using novel and advanced technologies, NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader.
Innovative technology, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning. NorthStar offers health and life insurance, 401K match, paid holidays, and paid time off, and all NorthStar employees are eligible on day one for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
The Manufacturing Associate performs duties to support the manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of Mo-99 to NorthStar’s customers while complying with procedures, instructions and prescribed routines. All projects and duties will be completed in compliance with applicable cGMP, FDA, NRC, and all other regulatory agency standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the various aspects of the Mo-99 production processes including pre-production set-up, performing manufacturing processes, and completing post production shut down activities.
- Complete various cGMP documents related to Mo-99 production, including Batch Records, Forms, Log Books, etc.
- Prepare products for delivery including assembling packaging and moving materials.
- Maintain the facility and cleanliness of the production areas pursuant to 21 CFR Part 210 and 211, ICH Q7, and NorthStar’s cleaning policies and procedures.
- Receive components and materials and restock inventory. Assist in cycle counting and inventory management under the direction of the Supervisor.
Technical Degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
NorthStar’s isotope production employees are based in Columbia, Mo. Our administrative offices are at the recently opened Missouri Innovation Center, and the team operates state-of-the-art processing equipment in the NorthStar Isotope Production suites at the Missouri University Research Reactor Campus, just a short walk away. From picturesque parks and clever cuisine to amazing art and superb shopping, visitors find that Columbia is more than a college town – it is a vibrant and sophisticated city.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manufacturing Associate – 1601 Providence Rd. Columbia, MO 65203