Are you looking to be part of a game-changing organization that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking individuals with a pro-active, collaborative, can-do mindset to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit, WI.
NorthStar develops, manufactures, and distributes radioisotopes used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. Using novel and advanced technologies, NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader.
Innovative technology, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning. NorthStar offers health and life insurance, 401K match, paid holidays, and paid time off, and all NorthStar employees are eligible on day one for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
The Material Handler position is responsible for movement, protection, storage, control, issuance, and delivery of a variety of materials, and supplies to the production line.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the identification, storage, and control of inventory located in the warehouse
- Pick materials accurately in order to support manufacturing work orders that support the NorthStar production schedule
- Enter inventory transactions either manually or through a barcode scanner
- Perform Pick-and-Pack assembly operations and cycle counts
- High school diploma and one to two years of experience in inventory control, cycle counting, and work order kitting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions
- Experience with Microsoft Office software programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Previous experience working with an ERP system preferred
Location – Beloit
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is headquartered in Beloit, Wis. This location is our primary manufacturing site and accommodates all of our corporate functions. Beloit has small city charm, with a lively and renovated downtown, yet is also close to cities such as Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford.
Beloit is a part of the larger South Central Wisconsin/Northern Illinois region, which offers residents and visitors alike a unique blend of urban opportunities and rural, natural beauty. The area, therefore, offers collections of natural, educational, artistic, and historical attractions alongside a wide variety of sporting and social opportunities. There are several cities and many towns within a reasonable commute of Beloit, which offer a wide choice of residential styles and a large number of school district choices for those considering relocation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Material Handler Beloit, WI 1800 Gateway