Project Manager (Regulated Industry)
Are you looking to be part of something extraordinary and meaningful that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking motivated individuals like you to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit, WI. Innovative technology, Opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning at NorthStar. In addition to health and life insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off, all NorthStar employees are eligible on Day One for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
NorthStar develops, manufactures and distributes radioisotopes that are used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. NorthStar is the first company in nearly 30 years to produce the radioisotope Mo-99 in the United States NorthStar’s processes are non-uranium based and the Mo-99 is used by radiopharmacies across the country to produce the imaging radioisotope Tc-99m. NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader. Beyond Mo-99, we have a pipeline of other novel and medically important isotopes which can further grow our business and provide development opportunities for our employees.
Working with this novel and advanced technology is challenging yet rewarding for talented individuals who want to make a difference and be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business. NorthStar’s people drive our solutions and our success, and we are committed to ensuring that we provide fulfilling work experiences and valuable development opportunities.
The Project Manager is responsible for execution per the project plan and schedule for production systems, engineering new product development projects, and business projects. This position will coordinate and manage project schedules, working with project teams closely to track progress on tasks, costs, and timelines. This position will work closely with other Project Managers and functional managers to communicate status and work through risks and issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Project Charters, Project Plans, and Project Schedules, and organize project documentation.
- Identify resource requirements, and work with managers to identify availability of resources.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure risks and issues are raised and resolved.
- Organize project performance reports for other Project Managers and management, providing scheduling delays/problems and providing mitigation plans and recommendations, as necessary.
- Use appropriate templates and tools to build and manage schedules, identify risks, maintain project team minutes, and communicate to team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or similar related degree and two to five years of experience as a Project Manager in a regulated engineering, manufacturing, or related industry, with at least 5 years of experience in a technical role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP working environment would be beneficial.
Location – Beloit
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is headquartered in Beloit, Wis. This location is our primary manufacturing site and accommodates all of our corporate functions. Beloit has small city charm, with a lively and renovated downtown, yet is also close to cities such as Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford.
Beloit is a part of the larger South Central Wisconsin/Northern Illinois region, which offers residents and visitors alike a unique blend of urban opportunities and rural, natural beauty. The area, therefore, offers collections of natural, educational, artistic, and historical attractions alongside a wide variety of sporting and social opportunities. There are several cities and many towns within a reasonable commute of Beloit, which offer a wide choice of residential styles and a large number of school district choices for those considering relocation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Project Manager – 1800 Gateway Blvd. Beloit, WI 53511