The Receiving/Shipping Associate performs duties related to receiving and shipping of equipment, materials and supplies which will include radioactive and hazardous materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Receive, unpack, count and movement of incoming materials, equipment and supplies in accordance with company procedures.
2. Enter receipts, customer order shipments, and other inventory transactions into ERP system to support all FSE’s and other NorthStar facilities.
3. Process returned material from customers using company ERP system and working with Customer Care to resolve any discrepancies. Returns may include handling of radioactive and hazardous materials.
4. Perform cycle counts of finished goods in tandem with material handler team as requested.
5. Pick, pack and shipment of RGX system via work orders using GDP guidance.
6. Package, label and create shipment documentation as required to meet demand requirements.
7. Movement of materials, equipment and supplies between warehouses.
8. Pick up and use of company or rental trucks to pick up and deliver between NorthStar facilities.
9. Use Fork Truck as required, upon completion of in house forklift certification program.
10. Effectively communicate safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff in a timely fashion.
11. Support NorthStar’s Quality System and Health and Safety Program by following procedures and mentoring others.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time between NorthStar facilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma and one to two years of shipping and receiving experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One to two years of experience in Inventory Control, cycle counting, and work order kitting.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Previous experience working with an ERP system required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Adaptable to change in the work environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line