Talent Acquisition Lead
The Talent Acquisition Lead will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting and supporting the employment brand. This position will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. In collaboration with the Senior Manager, Human Resources, develop talent acquisition strategies; use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
2. Leverage knowledge of our business needs and search requirements to effectively match candidates with roles.
3. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
4. Mentor and oversee the ongoing training, growth, and development of the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
5. Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes; take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
6. Successfully negotiate, prepare, and deliver written employment offers.
7. In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing and Regulatory Affairs teams, develop employment branding initiatives.
8. Assist in employee retention and development.
9. Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
10. Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state employment laws throughout the recruiting process.
11. Effectively communicate safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff in a timely manner.
12. Support NorthStar’s Quality System and Health & Safety Program by following policies and procedures.
Ability and willingness to travel up to _10_% of the time between NorthStar facilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree in Human Resources and six or more years of progressive experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of two years of experience leading Talent Acquisition/Human Resources professionals is required. Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
Provide an interactive, problem solving environment to address any weaknesses within the team. Responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.