Trainer (Regulated Industry)
Are you looking to be part of something extraordinary and meaningful that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking motivated individuals like you to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit, WI. Innovative technology, Opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning at NorthStar. In addition to health and life insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off, all NorthStar employees are eligible on Day One for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
NorthStar develops, manufactures and distributes radioisotopes that are used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. NorthStar is the first company in nearly 30 years to produce the radioisotope Mo-99 in the United States NorthStar’s processes are non-uranium based and the Mo-99 is used by radiopharmacies across the country to produce the imaging radioisotope Tc-99m. NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader. Beyond Mo-99, we have a pipeline of other novel and medically important isotopes which can further grow our business and provide development opportunities for our employees.
Working with this novel and advanced technology is challenging yet rewarding for talented individuals who want to make a difference and be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business. NorthStar’s people drive our solutions and our success, and we are committed to ensuring that we provide fulfilling work experiences and valuable development opportunities.
NorthStar is searching for a Trainer to take responsibility for developing content and presenting training programs across the company to all employees, consultants, and product end users. They must employ a thorough understanding of current best practices in training adult learners and demonstrated success in teaching in a regulated manufacturing environment. The Trainer is responsible for training that addresses organizational needs for technical support, regulatory compliance, quality, manufacturing, and safety standards. They also will assist with administration of an electronic training system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with subject matter experts to design, develop, and implement effective training programs on internally-focused topics such as onboarding, safety, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Quality System Regulations, and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) for employees, consultants, and product end users.
- Administer and train personnel in the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS).
- Develop performance checklist, exams, and worksheets to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Assist with development and implementation of training programs outside of compliance, i.e., soft skills, leadership, teambuilding, Lean Six Sigma, supervisory skills, sales, computer software, human resources, and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design or Technology, Adult Learning or related subject.
- Three years of experience in training development.
- Experience with presentation and teaching in a regulated manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or nuclear medicine industry is preferred.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is headquartered in Beloit, Wis. This location is our primary manufacturing site and accommodates all of our corporate functions. Beloit has small city charm, with a lively and renovated downtown, yet is also close to cities such as Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford.
Beloit is a part of the larger South Central Wisconsin/Northern Illinois region, which offers residents and visitors alike a unique blend of urban opportunities and rural, natural beauty. The area, therefore, offers collections of natural, educational, artistic, and historical attractions alongside a wide variety of sporting and social opportunities. There are several cities and many towns within a reasonable commute of Beloit, which offer a wide choice of residential styles and a large number of school district choices for those considering relocation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Trainer (Regulated Industry) – Beloit, WI