Human Resources Business Partner
Are you looking to be part of a game-changing organization that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking individuals with a proactive, collaborative, can-do mindset to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit, WI. NorthStar develops, manufactures, and distributes radioisotopes used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. Using novel and advanced technologies, NorthStar will scale up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader.
Innovative technology, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning. NorthStar offers health and life insurance, 401K match, paid holidays and paid time off, and all NorthStar employees are eligible on day one for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves assigned areas of the business and delivers value-added guidance to leaders and employees, aligned with HR strategy and in support of defined business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to both leaders and employees. Conduct regular meetings with their respective business units providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provide performance management guidance to respective partners (i.e. appropriate use of all organizational effectiveness levers including coaching, career development, change management, and corrective action)
- Work closely with leadership and employees to positively influence our culture, improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of government regulations affecting company policies and human resource practices
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Analyze trends and metrics to drive data-driven decisions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of solutions and re-shape programs, policies and practices in order to help improve the employee experience.
- Provide guidance and input on talent management including workforce and succession planning
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and four or more years of progressive experience in Human Resources; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is headquartered in Beloit, Wis. This location is our primary manufacturing site and accommodates all of our corporate functions. Beloit has small city charm, with a lively and renovated downtown, yet is also close to cities such as Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford.
Beloit is a part of the larger South Central Wisconsin/Northern Illinois region, which offers residents and visitors alike a unique blend of urban opportunities and rural, natural beauty. The area, therefore, offers collections of natural, educational, artistic, and historical attractions alongside a wide variety of sporting and social opportunities. There are several cities and many towns within a reasonable commute of Beloit, which offer a wide choice of residential styles and a large number of school district choices for those considering relocation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Metallurgical Technician – 1800 Gateway Blvd. Beloit, WI 53511