Are you looking to be part of a game-changing organization that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking individuals with a pro-active, collaborative, can-do mindset to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit, WI.
NorthStar develops, manufactures, and distributes radioisotopes used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. Using novel and advanced technologies, NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader.
Innovative technology, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning. NorthStar offers health and life insurance, 401K match, paid holidays, and paid time off, and all NorthStar employees are eligible on day one for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for evaluating manufacturing processes by assisting in the design and conduction of research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling/equipment, and materials. This position will assist in coordinating product and process improvements to meet quality and production goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes production support of mechanical assembly, chemical/fluid, filling, packaging processes in pharmaceutical clean room environments.
- Assists in developing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors; process development and documentation including work instructions and batch production records.
- Works directly with product development to assist in developing/executing design transfer plans for new products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and one to two years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with medical device, Pharmaceuticals, and/or cGMP compliance strongly desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and governmental regulations.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is headquartered in Beloit, Wis. This location is our primary manufacturing site and accommodates all of our corporate functions. Beloit has small city charm, with a lively and renovated downtown, yet is also close to cities such as Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford.
Beloit is a part of the larger South Central Wisconsin/Northern Illinois region, which offers residents and visitors alike a unique blend of urban opportunities and rural, natural beauty. The area, therefore, offers collections of natural, educational, artistic, and historical attractions alongside a wide variety of sporting and social opportunities. There are several cities and many towns within a reasonable commute of Beloit, which offer a wide choice of residential styles and a large number of school district choices for those considering relocation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.