The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting projects by organizing information, coordinating activities, and communicating status and project needs. This position will work closely with other project managers, functional managers, and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Organize project information and tasks into effective tracking mechanisms.
2. Organize project documentation.
3. Identify task requirements and timelines and communicate to team members, following up as needed.
4. Provide regular status updates to project and functional managers.
5. Create plans and schedules in conjunction with a project manager.
6. Effectively communicate safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff in a timely manner.
7. Support NorthStar’s Quality System and Health & Safety Program by following policies and procedures.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time between facilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or similar related degree and one or more years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, or related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and support multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to influence others to complete work on time
• Ability to prioritize personal activities with minimal oversight
• Adaptable to change in the work environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.