Senior Project Manager
Are you looking to be part of a game-changing organization that is helping thousands of patients across the country every day? NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is seeking individuals with a pro-active, collaborative, can-do mindset to join our rapidly growing team in Beloit or Madison, WI.
NorthStar develops, manufactures, and distributes radioisotopes used daily for patients needing medically important diagnostic imaging tests. Using novel and advanced technologies, NorthStar will scale-up production over the coming months and years and intends to become the industry’s market leader.
Innovative technology, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive compensation are just the beginning. NorthStar offers health and life insurance, 401K match, paid holidays, and paid time off, and all NorthStar employees are eligible on day one for our annual bonus and equity incentive plans.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for execution per the project plan and schedule for capital projects, engineering projects, and key business projects. This position will coordinate and manage project schedules and communicate project status updates to management and other key stakeholders. This position will work closely with all departmental leaders and key stakeholders to support them with ensuring that projects remain on schedule and within budget, and with project teams to advise on best practices, manage weekly tasks, and resolve conflicts in time and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Project Charters, Project Plans, and Project Schedules.
- Identify resource requirements, and work with managers to identify availability of resources.
- Work with Finance to plan cash flow requirements associated with projects and analysis of overall costs and budget performance.
- Organize and present monthly project performance reports for management, communicating scheduling delays/problems and providing mitigation plans and recommendations, as necessary.
- Act as a project management domain expert for other project managers. At the Senior Project Management level you will manage multiple, large, and/or critical projects and may have other Project Managers indirectly report to you.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar related degree and six to nine years of experience as a Project Manager in a regulated engineering, manufacturing, or related industry, with at least 5 years of experience in a technical role; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Direct product development or pharmaceutical production system development experience highly preferred.
Madison isn’t just the “Capital City,” it also houses NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes’ Research and Development facilities.
The Madison region is a place where dynamic, talented, innovative and hardworking people want to be. We know this because the region is growing at a faster rate than the state and the nation. Madison, Wis. was named first on Livability’s top 100 places to live in 2014.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.